Employment-related resources for classified staff, including supervisor and service employees.
Classified employees belong to one of the following collective bargaining units:
- Los Rios Classified Employees Association (LRCEA)
- Los Rios Supervisors Association (LRSA)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
Please note that confidential classified employees should visit management and confidential employees to see information related to their employment.
Classified Employee Resources
Salary and class/step placement information.
Employee benefits information.
Collective bargaining information.
Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
Job descriptions and job safety analyses.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- New Hire Orientation
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
- Bloodborne Pathogen*
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention (Not Anymore)
* This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
Classified employees are subject to regular performance reviews. Supervisors of classified employees should use the following forms:
- Classified Performance Review
- Supervisor Performance Review
- Classified Supervisor Self-Evaluation/Staff Feedback Survey
Notices to Employees
The following are important notices to employees: