Find employment and benefits information for employees who belong to Service Employees International Union (SEIU).
Learn about the benefits available to you. Regular benefitted employees with a permanent assignment can manage their benefits 100% online on the benefits supersite.
Human Resources Information
Find Human Resources information for SEIU employees, including forms, salary schedules, performance review information, work calendars, and more.
Human Resources Forms
Find forms related to employment with the Los Rios Community College District.
Find current and past salary schedules – including class and step placement information – for all Los Rios employee groups.
Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
Find job descriptions and safety analyses for employees who belong to SEIU.
Performance review and evaluation documents for classified staff, managers, supervisors, and faculty.
Classified Work Calendar
Yearly work calendars for 12-month, 10- and 11-month, and 9-month classified employees.
Required Compliance Training
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- New Hire Orientation
- Bloodborne Pathogen – This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
Notices to Employees
Important employee notices from Employee Benefits and Human Resources.