- Intent to Employ – Revisions Directions
- Rehire – Student Employee Directions
- New Hire Instructions for Student Employees
- New Hire Directions – Student Employee (Email Notification)
- Student Employee – All New Hire Paperwork – for Employee Files and Review
- New Hire Forms Student Employee – To Be Completed and Returned
- Hepatitis B Instructions (optional form – only required if determined by hiring supervisor)
- New Hire Forms Student Employee – To Be Completed – Fingerprints Required (optional form – only required if determined by hiring supervisor)
- Electronic Signature for Intents – Adobe Windows Digital ID Setup Directions
The following forms must accompany each "Intent to Employ" for new student help and federal work-study employees unless otherwise noted.
- Intent to Employ – Student Employee – Form P-103C
- Intent to Employ – Student Employee Revisions – Form P-103C-R
- A signed and dated copy of the Compliance Checklist. Provide the employee with a copy to keep for their records. By signing, the employee acknowledges receipt of the following information:
- New Employee Training Checklist P-202
Ask the employee to complete the entire form. Give the employee the information attached to the form. Make sure that the person who explains this form to the employee signs and dates the bottom of this form in the "Hiring Representative Signature" field. Make sure to give the employee a copy of the appropriate job safety analysis.
- Workers' Compensation Packet and Facts about Workers' Compensation
Includes information and optional pre-designation form. By signing, the employee acknowledges their receipt of the additional Workers' Compensation information. Make sure that the hiring manager/representative also signs this form.
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security Form SSA-1945
- Notice of Exclusion from CalPERS Membership – Student
This form must be re-submitted each time the employee has a break in service.
- Employee FERPA Agreement Form S-1
- Hepatitis B Instructions
This includes the link to the Vaccination Acceptance/Declination Form GS-178, a list of positions that require the Hepatitis B form/training, and training instructions.
- Mandatory Title IX Not Anymore Training Memo
Los Rios requires that every new employee complete Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention & Prevention (also called Not Anymore training) within 30 days of their hire date. The training can be taken through Employee Self-Service.
- Keenan SafeColleges Online Training
- Policies and regulations: Policy P-8631: Conflict of Interest Rules; R-8811: Purpose and Definitions; R-8831: Statement of Rights and Responsibilities; R-8851: Privacy and Confidentiality; R-8871: Information Security
- Annual Rights and Responsibilities Memo
- Employee Self-Service Information Form P-195
Ask the employee to go online and follow the instructions. If the employee cannot complete the information online, then they can submit the included form. The form is not required if the employee completes the information online. If the form is submitted separately from the Intent to Employe, it should be sent to "DO/HR, Attn: Alert".
- COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement Information
- Benefits information:
- Employment Development Department Booklet
By signing the "Compliance Checklist" form, the employee acknowledges they have been informed that the district is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and they have been given the attached brochure from the Employment Development Department (EDD) regarding State Unemployment Insurance. Please note: The district does not participate in State Disability Insurance because the district has its own disability plan.
- 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Plan information. Call or email Employee Benefits at (916) 568-3070 or firstname.lastname@example.org – or visit Envoy Plan Services – for more information.
- New Employee Training Checklist P-202
- Victims of Domestic Violence Leave Notice
- Demographic Survey
This information is kept confidential (collected for reporting purposes only)
- Employment Eligibility Disclosure Form P-150
Mandatory for all employees being fingerprinted and Report of Convictions P-881 (if applicable)
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
This form is required by law. Photocopies of the employee's documents used to complete the I-9 must accompany the completed form. Please follow the instructions on the form or visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for the Handbook for Employees for more directions and examples of acceptable documentation. You can also watch this video recording of how to complete the I-9 Form.
- Fingerprint – Live Scan Receipt and Payroll Deduction Form. The fingerprint packet is available through the supervisor or the campus Business Office.
- Oath of Allegiance
- Social Security Card – photocopy required for IRS purposes
- Tax Withholding Information and Instructions
Employees can view and update their Federal Employee Withholding Allowance Form W-4 and California State Withholding Allowance Form DE-4 online in Employee Self-Service.
- Policy P-2631: Student Employment and Regulation R-2631: Student Employment
- Direct Deposit Information and Instructions
- The following Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Information: