PeopleSoft Query is an end-user reporting tool allowing you access to student, curriculum, financial and employee data. In this session, we will look at basic functionality of Query Manager. Do you need to know how many students are currently enrolled in a particular degree or certificate program? Where can you see the number of drops during the past week? Want to access employee benefit and healthcare coverage data? If you want to learn how to take full advantage of the PeopleSoft database then you definitely want to attend this session.
You will learn how to:
- Navigate Query Viewer and Query Manager in PeopleSoft.
- Create queries from scratch.
- Adjust existing queries and create subqueries.
- Identify which tables have the data you need.
- Organize query results to display how you want them to.
- Ensure system efficiency and prevent drain on system resources.
Delane Swank will cover relational database concepts including primary/foreign keys, basic query design (fields, tables, and criteria) and navigation through the different Query Manager tabs. Bring ideas for queries to help improve your day-to-day work activities.
Who Should Attend?
District Office employees who use PeopleSoft and would like to learn more about viewing or creating queries.
How to RSVP
To RSVP, please “accept” Outlook invitation from Valerie Carrigan.