District Academic Senate
The District Academic Senate (DAS) fosters the effective participation by all faculty members in all statewide, area A, and local academic and professional matters. DAS develops, promotes, and acts upon policies and issues responding to district and statewide concerns identified from the state academic senate, its own examination, from local college senates, and from its senate-led committees.
It serves as the official voice of the faculty of the Los Rios Community College District with the state academic senate, district Chancellor and Board of Trustees in academic and professional matters described in Title 5, Section 532000.
The DAS strengthens and supports the local senates at American River College, Cosumnes River College, Folsom Lake College, and Sacramento City College.
Agendas and Minutes
DAS typically meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month of the academic year (August through May).
- Academic Calendar Committee
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- District Academic Senate
- District Accreditation Coordinating Committee
- District Budget Committee
- District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
- District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Education and Technology Committee
- International Education Committee
- Retiree Health Benefits Oversight Committee
- Staff Development Committee