Staff Development Committee (District Office)
- Provide broad-based input of staff needs and coordinate staff development activities for District employees.
- Encourage innovation in and longevity of commitment to quality professional development.
The District Staff Development Committee will provide opportunities that enable all District Office (DO), Facilities Management (FM), and Workforce & Economic Development (WED) staff to enhance their professional and personal growth to reinforce the District themes in the Los Rios Strategic Plan.
- Determine the staff development needs of all DO/FM/WED employees.
- Provide activities and learning opportunities to meet the identified needs of employees that contribute to their continuous professional growth and that add value and skills in their present positions.
- Communicate staff development information to all staff and encourage a commitment to life-long learning activities.
Victoria Rosario, Chair
Valerie Carrigan, Co-Chair
Human Resources, Training
LRCEA Voting Members
Terms Ends: June 2021
Workforce and Economic Development
- Academic Calendar Committee
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- District Academic Senate
- District Accreditation Coordinating Committee
- District Budget Committee
- District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
- District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Education and Technology Committee
- International Education Committee
- Retiree Health Benefits Oversight Committee
- Staff Development Committee