The following vendor-sponsored discount programs are available to Los Rios employees for their personal use.
Get discounts on software, hardware, equipment, and apparel. Visit store.collegebuys.org, select your customer type (faculty/staff), state (CA), and school (one of the four Los Rios colleges).
Enterprise Car Rental
Los Rios employees have access to our non-business, personal use Enterprise Car Rental account. You will need to present an ID badge or business card at the time of rental.
If you have any questions, then contact the State of California Account Department at (916) 787-4500.
- Go to Enterprise Rent-A-Car's website at www.enterprise.com
- To start a reservation, enter the following:
- Rental location where you would like to pick up your rental vehicle (if you enter a ZIP code or city, then you will be able to select the location to use on the next page)
- Pick up and return dates and times
- Account number in the "Promotional Code or Account Number" (XZCPCSU)
- Click on Continue
- Choose a vehicle class – click Select under the vehicle class you would like to rent
- Add any extra items you would like and click Continue to Review
- Review and reserve, please enter the following:
- Renter's detail (an email must be entered here for an email confirmation to be sent)
- Campus – please enter the campus where you work
- Save time at counter – enter additional information here to speed up the rental process
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Reserve Now
- Reservation confirmed will display with the information regarding your reservation as well as options to modify/cancel the reservation
- You will need to have a valid driver license, business ID badge/card, credit card, and reservation number to pick up the vehicle
Sprint Discount Program
Los Rios employees are eligible for discounted service through Sprint. See the Spring Discount Program Flyer (PDF) to learn more.
T-Mobile Discount Program
Los Rios employees are eligible for discounted service through T-Mobile.
- Chancellor's Office
- Communications and Media Relations
- Education and Technology
- Employee Benefits
- Facilities Management
- Finance and Administration
- Financial Aid
- General Counsel
- General Services
- Human Resources
- Information Technology (IT)
- Institutional Research
- Printing and Receiving
- Resource Development
- Risk Management
- Student Services
- Workforce and Economic Development