Read the Los Rios COVID-19 Re-Entry Plan.
All essential employees who report to work at a Los Rios facility must adhere to the following guidance:
- Wear a face covering. This is a statewide mandate and a Los Rios workplace requirement.
- Continuously self-assess for illness. This includes taking your temperature and monitoring for symptoms prior to reporting to work.
- Maintain at least six feet of physical distance between yourself and others.
- Wash your hands often.
- Use hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick. If you or someone in your household is sick, then stay home.
- If you or someone in your household tests positive for COVID-19, then contact your supervisor or manager immediately.
Training related to coronavirus is available through Keenan SafeColleges.
To access the online training courses, log in to the training site with your seven-digit Los Rios employee ID number. Please include all leading zeroes and do not include the W.