Industrial-powered trucks include forklifts, scissor lifts, bobcats, aerial lifts, powered pallet jacks, and boom lifts.
Before any employee can drive an industrial-powered truck, they must:
- Complete training through Los Rios
- Submit an Employee DMV Driver Record Release Form (PDF) to General Services
If a driver's record does not meet the criteria, then they will not be authorized to drive any district vehicles. District vehicles include: cars, suburbans, vans, utility carts, forklifts, and other industrial trucks.
Training from other employers is non-transferable to Los Rios.
Training is scheduled quarterly at a Los Rios location.
- Keenan SafeColleges Training
- Child Abuse Reporting
- Digital Security
- Emergency Procedures
- Hiring and Equity Training
- Report a Hazard or Incident
- Asbestos Awareness Program
- AED Program
- Bloodborne Pathogen Program
- Chemical Hygiene Program
- Confined Space Program
- Driving Program
- Ergonomic Program
- Hazard Communication Program
- Hazard Mitigation Program
- Heat Illness Prevention Program
- Industrial-Powered Trucks Program
- Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Lead Awareness Program
- Lockout/Blockout Program
- PE Safety Program
- Respirator Fit Program
- Waste Program
- Workers' Compensation Program
- Sexual Assault and Harassment Prevention