LRMA Leadership Series
The Los Rios Management Association (LRMA) offers management and confidential employees ongoing training through the year on various leadership topics. Trainings are held twice per semester from 2:00 to 4:30 pm in the District Office Board Room. The last session of each semester is followed by an LRMA social at a local restaurant.
- December 17, 2019 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Los Rios Employee Resource Groups: Inclusion and Celebration (followed by the Winter LRMA Social at Seasons 52 at 4:30 pm)
- February 18, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Dual Enrollment and Advanced Education
- May 14, 2020 from 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm CVC, OEI, and Calbright (followed by the Spring LRMA Social at Seasons 52 at 4:30 pm)
Outlook meeting requests for leadership training are emailed to all management and confidential employees in advance of the training. Your reply of 'Accept' or 'Decline' puts the event on your Outlook calendar and gives us an accurate count of attendees for refreshments and handouts.
- All Employees
- Classified Professional Development
- Faculty Professional Development
- Manager/Confidential Professional Development
- Prospective Employees