Home Employee Groups Temporary Employees
Temporary employees are not covered by collective bargaining. Temporary employees include:
- Classified temporary staff
- Student workers (including federal work-study)
- Employees working under an employment service agreement (ESA)
- Employees working under a professional expert agreement (PEX)
See benefits information related to your role.
See Human Resources information related to your role.
- 2022-23 ESA – Academic Salary Schedule
- 2022-23 Interpreter Salary Schedule (Temporary Interpreter Positions) Salary Schedules
- 2022-23 Professional Expert Agreement Salary Schedule
- 2022-23 Special Rate (Temporary Classified) Salary Schedules
- 2022-23 Student Employee Salary Schedules
- 2022-23 Temporary Classified Positions Salary Schedules
Required Compliance Training
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- New Hire Orientation
- Bloodborne Pathogen – This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
Notices to Employees
Important employee notices from Employee Benefits and Human Resources.