Find employment and benefits information for employees who belong to the Los Rios College Federation of Teachers (LRCFT). Academic employees include full-time and part-time instructional employees and faculty.
- 2023-2024 Faculty Salary Schedule A – 164-Day Full-Time Professors
- 2023-2024 Faculty Salary Schedule A – 174-Day (Counselors, Coordinators, Nurses)
- 2023-2024 Faculty Salary Schedule B (Adjunct/Overload Faculty)
- 2023-2024 Instructional Substitutes (Certificated Substitutes) Salary Schedules
- 2023-2024 Faculty Stipend
Learn more about a wide range of topics, including faculty contracts and collective bargaining, class/step placement, advancement, classification changes, load balancing, substitutes, teaching during the summer term, TCS, and more.
Resources related to TCS, including procedures for assigning TCS to the appropriate term.
Adjunct Faculty and Faculty Contract FAQ
Find answers to common questions related to the Los Rios College Federation of Teachers (LRCFT) collective bargaining agreement.
Class/Step Placement and Advancement for Faculty
Find information for faculty about compensation, method of payment, salary placement, hourly rates, advancement, adjustments and more.
Faculty Classification Changes
Find guidelines for making faculty classification changes: from part-time to full-time or long-term temporary, or from full-time or long-term temporary to part-time.
Load Balancing FAQ
Learn about load balancing procedures, along with how to calculate formula hours, convert formula hours to FTE, use load balancing for leave, and more.
Find information about hiring and paying substitute faculty.
Summer Term FAQ
Find answers to common questions about teaching during the summer term.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- New Hire Orientation
- Bloodborne Pathogen – This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
Academic employees are subject to periodic performance reviews. See performance review instructions.
- Athletic Coach Performance Review
- Classroom Faculty Performance Review
- Coordinator Performance Review
- Counseling Faculty Performance Review
- Faculty Performance Review for Counselors Teaching Overload/Adjunct HCD and Librarians Teaching Overload/Adjunct Library Courses
- Librarian Faculty Performance Review
- Nurse Performance Review
- Performance Review Narrative
- Process for Student Review of Online Faculty
Important employee notices from Employee Benefits and Human Resources.