Employment-related resources for classified staff, including supervisor and service employees.
Classified employees belong to one of the following collective bargaining units:
- Los Rios Classified Employees Association (LRCEA)
- Los Rios Supervisors Association (LRSA)
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU)
Please note that confidential classified employees should visit management and confidential employees to see information related to their employment.
Classified Employee Resources
Salary and class/step placement information.
Employee benefits information.
Collective bargaining information.
Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
Job descriptions and job safety analyses.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- New Hire Orientation (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- Workplace Violence (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- Bloodborne Pathogen* (visit Keenan SafeColleges to take this training)
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention & Prevention (Not Anymore)
* This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
The Interest-Based Approach (IBA) 3-day training is a communication and conflict resolution process that focuses on core interests rather...
Virtual brown bags are lunchtime trainings offered to district employees. The sessions are intended to bring members of individual...
The USC Center for Urban Education Equity in Faculty Hiring Training examines the structural, political, human, and cultural factors that...
Classified employees are subject to regular performance reviews. Supervisors of classified employees should use the following forms
- Classified Performance Review (PDF) or Classified Performance Review (DOCX)
- Supervisor Performance Review (PDF)
- Classified Supervisor Self-Evaluation/Staff Feedback Survey (DOCX)
Notices to Employees
The following are important notices to employees: