Employees use their Los Rios ID and password to log into multiple services, including Employee Self-Service, Los Rios Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Canvas, and more.
Look Up Your Employee ID
Don't know your employee ID? Use our Employee ID Lookup tool to find it.
Create or Change Your Password
Use the following links to change your password.
- Change my expired or forgotten password
- For employees whose password has expired
- For employees who have forgotten their password
- Change my password
- For employees who had their password reset and now have a temporary password
- For employees who know their current password and want to change it
- Guidance on how to change your password (for employees)
Create or Change Your Security Questions
Use the following links to change your security questions.
- Change password security questions
- For employees who know their current password and want to change their security questions
- Set up initial password and security questions
- For new employees who need to set up their security questions (or both their security questions and password) for the first time
Get Help Resetting Your Password
If you are unable to reset your password using your security questions, then try one of the following options to get help resetting your password.
If you are on campus, then you can go to the Admissions Office (if you're a student) or the Business Office (if you're an employee) with a valid photo ID to get a temporary password. Please do not leave campus until you've reset your password and verified that it works.
If you are not on campus, then you can call the Help Desk during normal business hours at (916) 568-3012 (then press option 5) and we can help your reset your password over the phone.