Management and Confidential Employees
Confidential and management employees are represented by Los Rios Management Association (LRMA).
There is no bargaining agreement for LRMA employees – instead, their employment is governed by the 9000 series of board policies and administrative regulations.
Benefits by Employee Group
Select your employee group to learn more about the benefits available to you. Regular benefitted employees with a permanent assignment can now manage their benefits 100% online on the benefits supersite.
Salary and class/step placement information.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- New Hire Orientation
- Bloodborne Pathogen – This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
Important employee notices from Employee Benefits and Human Resources.