Resources by Employee Group
Learn about benefits, salaries and step placement, collective bargaining, and more for each of our employee groups.
At Los Rios, our employees fall into a few different types of employee groups based on whether they are full-time or part-time, what collective bargaining group they belong to, and so on. Select your employee group to find benefits information, collective bargaining agreements, salary schedules, job descriptions, and more.
Select Your Employee Group
Classified employees include full-time and part-time support staff (LRCEA), supervisors (LRSA), and service employees (SEIU).
Certificated employees include full-time and part-time instructional employees and faculty represented by Los Rios College Federation of Teachers (LRCFT).
Management and Confidential Employees
Management and confidential employees are those represented by Los Rios Management Association (LRMA).
Temporary employees include classified temporary staff, student workers (including federal work-study), and employees working under ESA/PEX agreements.
Resources for employees who have retired (or will soon retire) from Los Rios, including steps to retirement, forms, and benefits information.
Looking for Something Specific?
Employee benefits information.
Collective bargaining agreements between employee groups and the district.
Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
Job descriptions and safety analyses.
- LRCEA Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- LRCFT Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- LRMA Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- LRSA Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- SEIU Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- Temporary Employee Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
- All Job Descriptions and Safety Analyses
Work schedule and academic calendar information.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- New Hire Orientation
- Bloodborne Pathogen – This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
Important employee notices from Employee Benefits and Human Resources.