District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
The District Curriculum Coordinating Committee (DCCC) provides recommendations to the Board of Trustees and/or its representative on districtwide curriculum matters, per Regulation R-3412.
Chair: Dyan Pease
For questions, call Nancy Edmonson at (916) 568-3031.
The DCCC typically meets on the fourth Friday of the month, August through May.
- Academic Calendar Committee
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- District Academic Senate
- District Accreditation Coordinating Committee
- District Budget Committee
- District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
- District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Education and Technology Committee
- International Education Committee
- Retiree Health Benefits Oversight Committee
- Staff Development Committee