District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
The District Matriculation and Student Success Committee (DMSSC) provides recommendations to the District Academic Senate and advises the Board of Trustees or its representatives on matters related to districtwide issues of matriculation, per Regulation R-3412.
Chair: Angie Lambert
The DMSSC typically meets on the third Monday of the month, September through May.
- Academic Calendar Committee
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- District Academic Senate
- District Accreditation Coordinating Committee
- District Budget Committee
- District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
- District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Education and Technology Committee
- International Education Committee
- Retiree Health Benefits Oversight Committee
- Staff Development Committee