Education and Technology Committee
The Education and Technology Committee discusses and makes recommendations on districtwide issues and initiatives related to educational technology. Educational technology is broadly defined as classroom, laboratory, or faculty computing; classroom multi-media; and distance education.
Chair: Jamey Nye
For questions, call Nancy Edmonson at (916) 568-3031.
The Education and Technology Committee typically meets on the fourth Thursday of the month, from September through May.
- Academic Calendar Committee
- Chancellor's Cabinet
- Citizens' Bond Oversight Committee
- District Academic Senate
- District Accreditation Coordinating Committee
- District Budget Committee
- District Curriculum Coordinating Committee
- District Matriculation and Student Success Committee
- Education and Technology Committee
- International Education Committee
- Retiree Health Benefits Oversight Committee
- Staff Development Committee