About the Vision for Success
In the summer of 2017, the California Community Colleges Board of Governors "...embraced an ambitions strategic plan calling for sizable increases in the number of students transferring to a University of California or California State University campus, substantial improvements in preparing students for in-demand jobs and eliminating the achievement gap altogether."
The Vision for Success challenges all California Community Colleges with five strategic goals. The Los Rios Office of Institutional Research has prepared a preliminary set of charts in an effort to present clear benchmark data visualizations on where our district and four colleges are today in terms of the ambitious goals as well as provide preliminary indicator data of where we need to be by 2022.
The California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office has not provided a final methodology data roadmap; the data provided in the charts is to help guide initial conversations within the Los Rios community on how best to help all of our students succeed.
- October 2019 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data (PDF)
- October 2018 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data (PDF)
- October 2018 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data: Average Number of Units by all Los Rios Students by AA, AS and ADT Awards (PDF)
- October 2017 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data (PDF)
Learn more about the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Vision for Success.
- Power BI Dynamic Data
- Data Resources
- Advanced Education Student Profile (PDF)
- Associate Degrees for Transfer Report (PDF)
- CalWORKs Student Studies and Reports
- Distance Education Reports
- Employee Survey Reports
- Financial Aid Student Satisfaction Surveys
- Foster Youth Student Profile Reports
- Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System
- Recent High School Graduate Data
- Strategic Plan Indicators of Achievement
- Student Mental Health Survey
- Student Profile Reports
- Student Satisfaction Reports
- Student Transfer Data
- Veteran Student Profile (PDF)
- Vision for Success Benchmark Data
- Accreditation Resources