About the Vision for Success
In the summer of 2017, the California Community Colleges Board of Governors "...embraced an ambitions strategic plan calling for sizable increases in the number of students transferring to a University of California or California State University campus, substantial improvements in preparing students for in-demand jobs and eliminating the achievement gap altogether."
The Vision for Success challenges all California community colleges with five strategic goals. We've prepared a set of charts that align with the Vision for Success goals based on Los Rios data that present clear benchmark data visualizations on where Los Rios and the four colleges are in terms of achieving the goals, as well as provide preliminary indicator data of where we need to be by 2022.
- Vision for Success Goals (Updated October 2021) – Note: Vision for Success goal data updated in October 2021 to include 2020-2021 awards data.
- Vision for Success 2021 Summary
- October 2019 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data
- October 2018 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data
- October 2018 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data: Average Number of Units by all Los Rios Students by AA, AS, and ADT Awards
- October 2017 Los Rios Vision for Success Benchmark and Goal Data
Learn more about the California Community Colleges Chancellor's Office Vision for Success.