Management & Confidential
Resources for confidential and management employees.
Los Rios Management Association
Confidential and management employees are represented by Los Rios Management Association (LRMA).
There is no bargaining agreement for LRMA employees – instead, their employment is governed by the 9000 series of board policies and administrative regulations.
LRMA Employee Resources
Salary and class/step placement information.
New employees have 30 days from their hire date to complete certain mandatory training. Employees can access all of this training through Keenan SafeColleges. Mandatory training may include:
- Discrimination Awareness in the Workplace
- New Hire Orientation
- Sexual Harassment: Policy and Prevention
- Workplace Bullying: Awareness and Prevention
- Workplace Violence
- Bloodborne Pathogen*
- Title IX Mandatory Training on Violence Intervention and Prevention (Not Anymore)
* This training is only required for employees who have occupational exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials. Human Resources will notify you if you need to take this training.
Notices to Employees
The following are important notices to employees: