The Office of Student Services works with the student services teams at American River College, Cosumnes River College, Folsom Lake College, and Sacramento City College to support the delivery of equity-minded, inclusive, and well-coordinated student services across the district.
At the district level, Student Services helps to coordinate districtwide activities in the following areas:
- Admissions and Records
- Dual Enrollment
- Financial Aid
- Health and Wellness
- Prison Re-Entry Program (PREP)
- Student engagement and leadership
- Support Services such as Basic Needs, CalWORKS, DSPS, EOPS/CARE, Veteran Succes Centers, and Undocument Student Support
District Student Services Leadership Team
- Sonia Ortiz-Mercado – Associate Vice Chancellor, Educational Services
- Yolanda Garcia – Associate Vice President of Student Resources, Financial Aid
- Victoria Flores – Dean, Student Wellness and Support Services
- Mariko Peshon – Dean, Prison Re-Entry Education Program (PREP)
- Jason Ralphs – Director, Admissions and Records
- Sean O'Neil – Director, Dual Enrollment
- Taylor Johnson – Director, Mental Health
- Ali Padash – Interim Director, Financial Aid
Admissions & Records and Financial Aid Redesign Project
Learn about the districtwide Admissions & Records and Financial Aid redesign project, including guiding principles, timelines, and teams.
Confidential Administrative Assistant
8:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.