- Temporary Classified Hiring Information
- Intent to Employ – Revision Directions
- Rehire – Temporary Classified Employee Instructions
- New Hire Instructions for Temporary Classified Employees
- New Hire Directions – Temporary Classified Employee (Email Notification)
- TCL – All New Hire Paperwork – for Employee Files and Review
- New Hire Forms TCL – To Be Completed and Returned
- Hepatitis B Instructions (optional form – only required if determined by hiring supervisor)
- Electronic Signature for Intents – Adobe Windows Digital ID Setup Directions
The following forms must accompany each "Intent to Employ" for new temporary classified employees unless otherwise noted.
- Intent to Employ – Temporary Classified – Form P-103B
- Intent to Employ – Temporary Classified Revisions – Form P-103B-R
- A copy of the employee's application submitted through jobs.losrios.edu and/or appropriate minimum qualification support materials (complete the classified job application).
- A signed and dated copy of the Compliance Checklist. Provide the employee with a copy to keep for their records. By signing, the employee acknowledges receipt of the following information:
- New Employee Training Checklist P-202
Ask the employee to complete the entire form. Give the employee the information attached to the form. Make sure that the person who explains this form to the employee signs and dates the bottom of this form in the "Hiring Representative Signature" field. Make sure to give the employee a copy of the appropriate job safety analysis. See temporary employment job safety analyses.
- Workers' Compensation Packet
Includes information and optional pre-designation form. By signing, the employee acknowledges their receipt of the additional Workers' Compensation information. Make sure that the hiring manager/representative also signs this form.
- Statement Concerning Your Employment in a Job Not Covered by Social Security Form SSA-1945
- Notice of Exclusion from CalPERS Membership
This form must be re-submitted each time the employee has a break in service.
- Employee FERPA Agreement Form S-1
- Hepatitis B Instructions
This includes the link to the Vaccination Acceptance/Declination Form GS-178, a list of positions that require the Hepatitis B form/training, and training instructions.
- Title IX, Mandatory Training, Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence, and How to Report It Memo
Los Rios requires that every new employee complete Title IX and sexual harassment prevention training within 30 days of their initial hire date. See the linked memo for training directions.
- Keenan SafeColleges Online Training
- Policies and regulations: Policy P-8631: Conflict of Interest Rules; R-8811: Purpose and Definitions; R-8831: Statement of Rights and Responsibilities; R-8851: Privacy and Confidentiality; R-8871: Information Security
- Rights and Responsibilities Memo
- Employee Self-Service Information Form P-195
- Benefits information:
- Public Agency Retirement Services (PARS) Information
The beneficiary form is optional and can be submitted with the intent to employ. The rest of the information should be given to the employee for their records.
- Employment Development Department Booklet
By signing the "Compliance Checklist" form, the employee acknowledges they have been informed that the district is in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and they have been given the attached brochure from the Employment Development Department (EDD) regarding State Unemployment Insurance. Please note: The district does not participate in State Disability Insurance because the district has its own disability plan.
- 403(b) Tax Sheltered Annuity (TSA) Plan information. For more information, call or email Employee Benefits at (916) 568-3070 or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit Envoy Plan Services.
- New Employee Training Checklist P-202
- Victims of Domestic Violence Leave Notice
- Demographic Survey
This information is kept confidential (collected for reporting purposes only).
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form
This form is required by law. Photocopies of the employee's documents used to complete the I-9 must accompany the completed form. Please follow the instructions on the form or visit US Citizenship and Immigration Services website for the Handbook for Employees for more directions and examples of acceptable documentation. You can also watch this video recording of how to complete the I-9 Form.
- Fingerprint – Live Scan Receipt and Payroll Deduction Forms. The fingerprint packet will be provided to you by your hiring supervisor/manager; once completed, you are to return back to your hiring supervisor/manager the Live Scan Receipt and Payroll Deduction forms.
- Oath of Allegiance
- Social Security Card – photocopy required for IRS purposes.
- Tax Withholding Information and Instructions
Employees can view and update their Federal Employee Withholding Allowance Form W-4 and California State Withholding Allowance Form DE-4 online in Employee Self-Service.
- Direct Deposit Information and Instructions
- The following Child Abuse Mandated Reporter Information:
- Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) Memo