New Manager and Supervisor Academy
The New Manager and Supervisor Academy is held in the fall for new managers, supervisors, and deans who have been hired from outside the district or advanced from a faculty or classified position.
The agenda is presented by district administrators and provides a wealth of information about the district and its processes. It is also an opportunity to network with colleagues. The program is fast-paced and focuses on sharing critical highlights. Topics include:
- Faculty and classified evaluations
- Legal issues
- Union leadership
- Transitioning to a new leadership role
Morning refreshments and lunch are provided.
- All Employees
- Classified Professional Development
- Faculty Professional Development
- Manager/Confidential Professional Development
- Prospective Employees